Acura RDX Price
The new Acura RDX is a luxury crossover SUV with incredible horsepower and amazing efficiency, but how much does it cost? The Acura RDX price point starts at $37,300* – and you’ll be blown away by all the comforts, conveniences, and technology inside the cabin! Let’s take a look at the Acura RDX specs, so you can cruise through Troy and Farmington Hills with style.
Acura RDX Specs
Acura offers four different Acura RDX trim levels: Standard, Technology, A-Spec, and Advance. Take your pick of the I-4 front-wheel drive configuration, starting at an MSRP of $37,300*, or try the I-4 Super Handling All-Wheel Drive at $39,300* for enhanced handling. Plus, you can expect luxury options like:
- 272-hp 2.0L 4-Cylinder Turbo Engine
- 12-Way Power Seats with Lumbar Support
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- Mobile Hotspot Capability
- Siri Eyes Free and Apple CarPlay
- Available Acura ELS Studio 3D Premium Audio
- Available Acura Navigation System with 3D View
Try the Acura RDX Trim Levels in Person
Want to take the new Acura RDX specs out for a spin? Contact Jeffrey Acura, near Roseville and West Bloomfield, to get behind the wheel!