2020 Acura TLX Specs
Kelley Blue Book highlights the 2020 Acura TLX as “among the standout vehicles in the crowded segment of compact-luxury sedans.” Everything from premium interior materials to phenomenal performance help put it ahead of the first-class sedan curve, and a quick look at the numbers demonstrates why.
The Acura TLX is renowned for delivering sharp and responsive performance whether you’re in the city or on the highway, and it does so with one of two available engines:
- 2.4L 16-Valve Inline-4: Makes up to 206 hp and 182 lb-ft of torque.
- 3.5L 24-Valve V6: Makes up to 290 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque.
The 4-cylinder comes fitted as standard with all models save the Advance. The V6 is available with the Standard, Technology, and A-SPEC and standard with the Advance.
With the Acura TLX, each engine gets its own dedicated transmission system:
- 8-Speed DCT (Dual-Clutch Transmission): Fitted with 4-cylinder models, it preloads the next gear up or down for seamless shifting.
- 9-Speed Automatic Transmission: Fitted with V6 models, 9 individual settings provide perfect performance at all speeds.
Efficiency specs come in at:
- Up to an EPA-estimated 23 mpg in the city and 33 mpg on the highway with the 2.4L 4-cylinder*.
- Up to an EPA-estimated 20 mpg in the city and 31 mpg on the highway with the V6*.
Power and MPG specs might be important, but a premium sedan is nothing without spacious interior dimensions, and that’s just what the Acura TLX offers:
- EPA Passenger Volume: Up to 93.3 cubic feet
- Headroom: Up to 37.2 inches in the front and 36.7 inches in the rear
- Legroom: Up to 42.6 inches in the front and 34.5 inches in the rear
- Trunk Space: 14.3 cubic feet
The Acura TLX is a Premium Sedan that Demands to be Experienced First-Hand
Specs can paint a picture of the Acura TLX, but nothing beats viewing it in the flesh and arranging a test drive. For any further advice or assistance, feel free to contact us today or visit the Jeffrey Acura showroom. You can also check out the Acura TLX exterior and the latest TLX reviews.
More About the 2020 TLX
Kelley Blue Book highlights the 2020 Acura TLX as “among the standout vehicles in the crowded segment of compact-luxury sedans.” Everything from premium interior materials to phenomenal performance help put it ahead of the first-class sedan curve, and a quick look at the numbers demonstrates why. Learn More View TLX Inventory Engine Specs The Acura…
The 2020 Acura TLX has been impressing both Grosse Pointe drivers and industry experts alike, and it’s not hard to see why. The TLX was designed with performance in mind, and is also well-equipped with the latest tech features. But don’t just take our word for it. Check out our 2020 Acura TLX review to see…
* Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.