2019 Acura MDX Dimensions
Interested in the 2019 Acura MDX dimensions and interior features? This third-row SUV boasts plenty of space for both people and cargo, so you can rest assured you won’t need multiple cars to get where you need to go. Explore the MDX interior features in more detail below or head to Jeffrey Acura in Roseville and see the Acura interior in person.
2019 MDX Interior Space and Dimensions
When it comes to the 2019 Acura MDX dimensions, you’ll want to know how much passengers and cargo volume you’ll have. No matter which package option you choose to bring home to Grosse Pointe, you’ll find the following dimensions.
- Passenger Volume
- FWD and SH-AWD Models: 132.7 cubic feet
- Sport Hybrid SH-AWD Models: 131.4 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume
- Behind third row: 15.8 cubic feet
- Behind second row: 43.4 cubic feet
- Behind third row: 90.9cubic feet
The Acura MDX interior boasts plenty of style and conveniences that make your St. Clair Shores commute more exciting. When you’re looking for a vehicle that gives you everything you could possibly want, you’ll enjoy the interior features found on this attractive new model:
- One-touch smart-slide access makes it easy to get into the third row
- Independent climate zone ensures those in the back are comfortable no matter what
- Available rear heated seats keep those in the back warm and toasty when the outside temperature is chilly
- Compact center console slides forward and backward for more comfort while on the go
- Command Center 2.0 gives you instant access to your information and technology
- Two-person seat memory lets you save your settings so you can be comfortable with the push of a button
- The premium navigation system helps you navigate the Sterling Heights roads
- Multiple charging ports keep your mobile devices fully charged every time you’re on the road
Check out the 2019 Acura MDX at Jeffrey Acura
If you’re looking for the 2019 Acura MDX, explore the selection atJeffrey Acura. We also have a nice selection of used models to choose from too, whether you want the MDX or another model. Compare the Acura MDX vs. Infiniti QX60, learn more about the MDX towing capacity, and then schedule your test drive atJeffrey Acura today.
More About the 2019 MDX
Interested in the 2019 Acura MDX dimensions and interior features? This third-row SUV boasts plenty of space for both people and cargo, so you can rest assured you won’t need multiple cars to get where you need to go. Explore the MDX interior features in more detail below or head to Jeffrey Acura in Roseville and…
The 2019 Acura MDX has a max towing capacity of 5,000 pounds, allowing you to haul around a small trailer or boat around Grosse Pointe. Learn More View MDX Inventory How Much Can an Acura MDX Tow? Front-Wheel Drive: FWD is standard on the Acura MDX. With with drivetrain you can tow up to 3,500 pounds….
The Acura MDX trim levels offer five different driving experiences to suit any preferences, so you’re sure to find at least one model that includes your every need and want. Which model will you choose? Let’s look at the Acura MDX inventory below: View MDX Inventory Model Overview Contact Us Standard Starting the Acura…