2019 Acura ILX Review
Check out any 2019 Acura ILX review and you’ll find ample praise from some of the nation’s top critics, including, Kelley Blue Book, The Car Connection, and Edmunds.com. Let’s take a closer look at why this car is such a hit around Grosse Pointe.
2019 Acura ILX Review Snippets
- “It is taut and nimble. On the mostly 2-lane country roads around East Liberty, Ohio, where Acura invited us to test the 2019 ILX, we found this entry-level luxury sedan composed, solid and gratifying.” – Kelley Blue Book
- “The 2019 Acura ILX comes with good standard safety gear.” – The Car Connection
- “The ILX’s below-average base price and lengthy list of standard and optional features make it an appealing vehicle.” – U.S. News & World Report
What Do Top Publications Have to Say About the 2019 ILX?
CNET praised the Acura ILX’s revised design dues. While the outgoing model adopted the more sedate styling you might expect from a premium sedan, the 2019 model goes for something fresher. Everything from the A-pillar forward has been reworked, and the ILX now showcases the sharp face that’s come to mark out the Acura brand.
You’ll immediately notice a Diamond Pentagon grille sitting front and center, Jewel Eye headlights to the side, and aggressively creased body panels — it’s like the car was designed to turn heads around St. Clair Shores.
The team at Car and Driver enjoyed the Acura ILX’s ability to bring plenty of top-tier features as standard, including the following AcuraWatch driver assist technologies:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
- Road Departure Mitigation (RDM) System
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW) System
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW) System
- Further standard features include:
- Automatic Headlights
- Heated Front Seats
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- 8-Way Power Driver’s Seat
- Proximity Entry and Push-Button Start
Edmunds.com admired the “unique trim and interior colors” of the A-Spec trim, which gives your ILX a bolder appearance inside and out.
Select interior and exterior A-SPEC features include:
- 8-Inch Shark Gray Wheels
- A-Spec Badge on the Front Fenders and Trunk
- Gloss Black Rear Bumper Trim
- Sport Pedals
- A-Spec Exclusive Red Instrument Panel Illumination
Come Give Us Your Own Impression of the 2019 Acura ILX
Reading industry reviews is nice, but the opinion we really care about is yours. With that in mind, why not visit us today to take a test drive in a new ILX and let us know what you think? Contact us today.
More About the 2019 ILX
Check out any 2019 Acura ILX review and you’ll find ample praise from some of the nation’s top critics, including, Kelley Blue Book, The Car Connection, and Edmunds.com. Let’s take a closer look at why this car is such a hit around Grosse Pointe. Learn MoreView ILX Inventory 2019 Acura ILX Review Snippets “It is taut…
The 2019 Acura ILX may be a compact sedan, but it doesn’t skimp on luxury finishes and a range of standard and available features. The ILX is available in four packages for Grosse Pointe drivers: Standard, Technology, A-Spec®, and Premium. Acura ILX Inventory Highlights of the Acura ILX Premium Package This package is the highest trim…
The Acura ILX is a sporty and smart ride that has impressed drivers from St. Clair Shores to Sterling Heights, but did you know that this powerhouse has also earned top marks for vehicle safety? The new Acura ILX safety features protect you from the dangers of the road, so you can just sit back and enjoy the…