There are a total of four trim levels. Which one will you choose?
- The standard model (starting MSRP of $43,950*) comes with jewel eye LED headlights, LED tail lights, and LED turn signals. High-tech features will read your text messages, sync with compatible device, and stream music.
- The Technology Package (staring MSRP of $48,360*) adds a smart key entry system that opens up the rear doors easily. The GPS-based climate controlling system provides comfort, while the voice recognition technology improves convenience.
- The Advance Package (starting MSRP of $54,400*) comes with LED fog lights and exterior mirrors that automatically dim. The seating has a stylish leather finish, and the front seats add lumbar support. You can even choose captain chairs for this trim to create six seats total.
- The Entertainment Package (staring MSRP of $50,360*) has a 110-volt power outlet in the front console. This trim is the ultimate choice for music lovers because it has 12 advanced speakers.
The Acura MDX has a 3.5L V6 engine with 290 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque. It is paired with a 9-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters. Choose your model with either front-wheel drive or SH-All-Wheel Drive. What about fuel economy?
- A front-wheel drive model comes with an EPA-estimated 19 mpg in the city and 27 mpg on the highway**.
- Add the idle-stop system to increase fuel economy to 20 mpg in the city and 27 mpg on the highway**.
- The all-wheel drive options have an EPA-estimated 18 mpg in the city and 26 mpg on the highway**.
- Models with all-wheel drive with idle-stop generate 19 mpg in the city and 26 mpg on the highway with idle-stop**.
The exterior has the option for 20-inch wheels with intricate spokes, which look sophisticated with the jewel eye LED headlights. The dual exhaust has a chrome finish, and a diamond shaped pentagon grille adds a unique flair to the Acura MDX. Inside you will find seating for seven passengers, or you can opt for captain’s chairs for six. Second row seats have the option for heating for a comfortable ride in all seasons.
Tech and Safety
Trims come with standard Bluetooth and the option for Siri Eyes free for optimal connectivity. Use the steering wheel mounted controls for safe, easy access to music and phone controls. Safety includes a standard rear-view camera, and there is an option for a surround view camera on higher trim levels. A standard Lane Keeping System can detect when you are leaving your lane without a turn signal, and it will steer you back for safety. Collision Mitigation Braking comes standard with each trim package, which will automatically brake in case of danger.
Visit Jeffrey Acura for the Acura MDX
Don’t pass up the 2017 Acura MDX around Troy, Ann Arbor, and Farmington Hills. Come to Jeffrey Acura for a test drive! Contact us online today!