The 2017 Acura ILX has five different options. Which one will you choose?
- Standard has a MSRP of $27,990*. It has a power moonroof, jewel eye LED headlights, LED tail lights, heated exterior mirrors, leatherette seating, and much more.
- AcuraWatch Plus Package comes at a MSRP of $29,290*. It builds on the trimmings of the Standard trim with a color multi-information display screen, compass, adaptive cruise control system, Collision Mitigation Braking system, a Road Departure Mitigation System, and Lane Keeping Assistant System.
- The Premium Package has an MSRP of $29,990*. It has the features of the AcuraWatch Plus and also Milano Leather seating. The driver seating has a two-way adjusting feature, and the front passenger has a four-way adjustment.
- The Technology Plus Package has a MSRP of $32,990*. It has a climate control system that links to GPS for a comfortable and pleasant ride. A ten-speaker audio system also comes with this trim. A Song by Voice system and SiriusXM Radio are standard features, along with Bluetooth compatibility and voice recognition technology.
- The A-SPEC Package has a MSRP starting at $31,980 with Premium*. With Technology Plus, that price changes to an MSRP of $34,980*. It has a rear spoiler, side sills, and fog lights. It has the premium feel of LUX Suede seats with a contrasting ebony headrest. This trim is sporty with aluminum pedals and red instrument accents.
The ILX comes with a 2.4L 4-cylinder engine to give you a total of 201 hp and 180 lb-ft of torque. It comes with an 8-speed automatic transmission that has a torque conversion system. It is recommended to use premium fuel to maximize performance. This engine has an EPA-estimated 25 mpg in the city and 35 mpg on the highway**.
Acura is known for elegance and quality throughout its entire lineup, and the ILX is one of its shining stars. The outside has a power moonroof and remote-activated windows. With LED tail lights and LED headlights, you can count on consistent and clear lighting. Sport seating comes standard across all trims. Behind the seating you will find 12.3 cubic feet of space, and there is a total of 89.3 cubic feet of passenger space. You can seat up to five passengers in the ILX.
Tech and Safety
Tech and safety come together in the Acura ILX. All trims have a text message reading assistant, so you can safely stay up-to-date without flipping through your phone. The Premium trim and higher levels offer an e-mail reading system to give you convenience while on the go. A multi-view camera shows a clear image of the back of the vehicle for easier parking and reversing. Some trims come with an adaptive cruise control system, Collision Mitigation Braking, Lane Departure Warning, and a Rear Cross Traffic Monitor to keep you even safer on the road.
Meet Us Today!
Visit the Jeffrey Acura showroom to enjoy the 2017 Acura ILX near Troy, Ann Arbor, and Farmington Hills. Contact us online to book your test drive.